Arbor Heights Swim & Tennis Club
Physical Address | 11003 31st Ave SW | Seattle, WA 98146 Mailing Address | PO Box 46432 | Seattle, WA 98146
Phone | 206-244-6557 | Answered only during open season
Guest Policies & Fee
This Guest Policy applies to the entire facility (including pool and tennis courts)
Download a pdf of the Guest Policies & Fee.
Guest Fee is $5 per person (inclusive of sales tax)
The sponsoring AHSTC member must accompany guests at the facility at all times on the club’s grounds and is responsible for their behavior and actions. The member’s responsibility includes ensuring that their guests know and abide by current AHSTC operating rules. If guests arrive separately from member, the member will be paged to greet and check in guests by providing the guest’s first and last name. All minor guests (under 18), unaccompanied by an adult, must provide an emergency phone number. Every non-member who enters the facility, whether swimming/playing tennis or not, is considered a guest, with the following exceptions:
- Non-swimming grandparents may use the facility without Guest Fee when accompanied by member.
- Up to two designated caregivers (18 or over) at a time, per AHSTC Membership upon approval by the Board. A $100 nonrefundable Caregiver Fee (inclusive of sales tax) per designated caregiver will be assessed to the Member submitting a caregiver request. A Caregiver Form must be completed, signed by the Member, approved by the Board and on file with the Club Office. Caregivers will not be allowed to enter the facility without the Members’ children or to bring guests and/or children of their own or currently in their care. Members’ children age 8 years or older may register a caregiver’s child as a guest and pay the Guest Fee per visit or use an available guest pass. A $100 nonrefundable additional assessment will be charged to the Member for a change in caregiver registration. Caregiver Fee is due with the submission of the caregiver form.
- A child under one year of age will not require a guest pass or a Guest Fee.
Members’ children are allowed to bring guests with the following restrictions:
- Members’ child must be at least 8 years or older to bring guests
- 8-11 year olds may only bring up to 2 (two) guests without being accompanied by an adult (guests must also be 8 years of age or older)
- Members’ children under 8 years may bring a grandparent(s) as a guest. Swimming grandparents will require a member’s guest pass or a Guest Fee. In addition, grandparents accompanying an under 8 year old must be pre-registered at the office as a caregiver, but are not required to pay the Caregiver Fee of $100. A Caregiver Form must be completed, signed by the Member, approved by the Board and on file with the Club Office prior to the grandparent being allowed as a guest of the Members’ child under 8 years old. A grandparent will not be allowed to enter the facility without the Member or Members’ children or to bring other guests, including other children or grandchildren of their own currently in their care.
The pool management may discretionarily post a “NO VISITOR” (no guests) notice to prevent over-crowding. Any member may be subject to a $50.00 clean-up penalty assessment for failure to clean up after themselves and/or their guests. This is subject to managerial discretion. Failure to pay a clean-up penalty assessment will result in suspension of pool privileges.
Each family membership shall receive twenty (20) “individual” guest passes and each senior membership shall receive ten (10) “individual” guest passes (usage to be tracked by the office staff). Individual passes may be used in lieu of the Guest Fee. All passes renew annually, are nontransferable and may not be carried forward.
Restrictions on number of guests per day:
- Up to 9 guests: Members may have up to 9 (nine) guests on any day without prior notification to pool management providing the “NO VISITOR” sign is not posted. The member can choose to use individual guest passes or pay the Guest Fee for each guest.
- Between 10 and 20 guests: Members bringing between ten (10) and twenty (20) guests, during normal hours of operation, must request authorization and schedule the group through the pool office at least five (5) days in advance. The member can choose to use individual guest passes or pay the Guest Fee for each guest. Contact the club office to reserve. When reserving, member give the approximate number of guests and time frame of party. (There may only be two (2) large parties at the club at one time, subject to manager discretion.) There shall be a member check-out with the manager on duty to assure that the member has cleaned up after their group and that all of their guests have left the facility.
- Over 20 guests: MEMBER MUST RENT POOL (NOT during normal hours of operation). Rental Agreement can be found HERE. Guest passes do not apply to pool rental. See club office for questions.
Please Note: Please be considerate of other members when bringing groups to the club and use the picnic tables near the large grassy area. We will be happy to set up shade gazebos for your use!